Word Freak Word Freak

I played for an hour

Wow, you got me hooked. Fun and really easy, I could jump right in! I got in the top 10 on the high scores but my entry was just a bunch of asterisks.. GRR

It's cause you don't put a limit on the text field for high score name entry, but if you go over a certain amount (not sure what that is), your entry on the list shows up as just asterisks. plz fix :( made me feel like I wasted the hour since my name didnt show up.

Other than that great game

Do you have the balls Do you have the balls

Wow, lots of fun!

That was a whole lot of fun to play!! But do us a favor and please change the color of those blocks.. Once the screen starts filling up, it really gives me a headache to look at it.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awesome Game

I need pause functionality!!! This game takes a while to play out, please please put in a pause button so I don't just have to let myself die when I need to go afk. :( :( :(

Hellgate Escape Hellgate Escape

I loved it!!

I don't usually stop to review things, but holy crap! That was hella sweet! Wowza wowza.. I took the time to read that message and it was like "if you are still reading this you are probably already dead." I was like "riiiight..." but then of course a zombie ripped my guts out just as I finished reading. Great timing on that, I just loved it!! The rest of the game was good, too. You are really good at creating the eery feel from games like Doom 3.

Keep up the good work!!! Make more like this man, you're so good at it!

HarraH responds:

Thankyou very much! =) i'm thinking about making a sequel, but currently i'm working on a filmclip of Alluminium
(a song by the White Stripes)

Operation: Kill Everyone Operation: Kill Everyone

Dude, Tiger Chick is wrong

You did good, man. I happen to have just played the Splinter Cell series, and this is a complete rip-off.. I love it! It's so much fun to use the cursor to make the guy sneak up behind someone and slit their throat or shoot them in the head with a pistol. Haha it's classic, dude. I think that you certainly were paying attention to details when you made him glance side to side every once in a while. Seriously, good job. I loved the night vision and thermal vision parts, but might I suggest prompting the player to switch to the alternate vision mode? Took me a second to realize I was supposed to do that. Well, my review's gotten really long so I'm gonna stop now because long reviews, while helpful, are annoying *wink.*

PS: Tiger_Chick... where the hell does it say he was making a shooting game!?

^_^ I am being very passionate about my opinions today

joe-kangaroo responds:

Thanks man, that tiger Chick is a dumb fuck so it doens't matter what they say, your review is much better.

You Could Be A Winner You Could Be A Winner

Like I didn't see that coming..

Good joke and it had a fun cartoony quality. I expected the safe-opening to take a lot longer cause that would've been funny.

Ghostrider71 responds:

I had planned on a longer version but I was running out of time to submit it for April Fool's Day.

Treasure Assault v0.8 Treasure Assault v0.8

Cool, I like what I see!

I tell you what, it's way better than anything I could make in Flash. The whole game engine is certainly solid and those cool features like changes in gravity and speed were fun. ..Still, things like the level consisting entirely of invisible walls and when u had to jump from a lower ledge up onto a ledge directly above that.. those things pissed me off. I think I'm just nitpicking, though. Good job!

Aldarnc responds:

Thanx very much! I know those levels are annoying, but without them the game would be too short and easy. Im trying to get a good balance :D

Dress Missy Dress Missy

You got a gift

That is some awesome animation right there! Somehow, no matter what costume combo I come up with, she looks great!!

I had fun playing it even though she didn't get naked! Awesome!!

Powerfox Powerfox

Haha good stuff

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you called him Zorro's Ninja Horse in the subtitle, yet under his health bar in-game, you went dyslexic and called him "Ninja's Zorro-Horse" hahaha. Oh well. Very fast-paced, and the guy who says "YOU LOOSE" with a big grin is hilarious.

Maus Force Attack Maus Force Attack

Fun!

But damn near impossible!! How the hell's bells am I supposed to dodge the fire of those waves of airplanes?? Seems I have to stick to one side because my wingspan is too wide to fit between 2 shots from those things.. Graphics were awesome, same for sound.